Monday, January 21, 2008

My mono9 is here!!

1/21/08
I GOT IT! My new Redline mono9 showed up on my front porch last Thursday. I was so excited I couldn’t wait to get it out and start putting it together.



With some awesome help from my two little ones we had it together in no time! The bike had been pre-assembled from the bike shop so there where only a few things to put together and it was done.

The weather here turned cold quick. The temperature last weekend was in the 70’s, this weekend we had a low of 10 degrees. So I really didn’t get a chance to ride, but I did manage to get a quick loop around my block during a slight snow shower. The bike felt and handled great and the power and quickness of the single speed could still be felt. The SRAM shifters where even smoother than the other bikes I had tested so I am so happy!

Till next time! Keep riding!

No comments: