Sunday, December 9, 2007

Choices, choices, choices!!!

My choices for 29ers has been pretty simple, make sure you are getting a quality bike, keep it cheap, and a bike that can provide lots of options. With that in mind these are the bikes I have been considering;

  1. Redline Monocog Flight and Monocog 29er
  2. Salsa El Mariachi
  3. KHS Solo One SE
  4. Kona Unit 2-9
  5. Jamis Exile 29er

All these bikes are great and they all offer different thing for each model. Here is a list of bikes that I have test ridden this year.
Redline Monocog
Salsa El Mariachi (1x9)
KHS Solo One
Specialized Rockhopper Comp
I would like to find a Monocog Flight, Exile and even a GT Pearce9er before I make my finial decision.
I will break it down how each ride felt using one word in order;
Right
Crisp
Quick
Slow
Anyway that’s about it for now.

No comments: