Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas shopping!?!?!

So I was doing some Christmas shopping today and guess what…I happened across a local bike shop that in the past I knew carried Jamis and GT bikes. So I went in to see if by chance they would have the new Exile or a Peace9r but instead they had a two Redlines! One was the Monocog and the other was a Monocog Flight! In all it’s Blue glory. The only problem was it was 17” and I defiantly don’t want to go down that road again. The shop guy did let me take it for a spin though. It wasn’t as quick as the Monocog, but I am sure that is because of the 16t cog. Once I got it going though it was smooth and fast. I did take it off a few curbs and yes it is rigid! The shop owner pumped up the tires pretty good so that may have had some reason for the harshness. I am still not 100% sold on the flight. The shop will get some GT’s and the Exile in January so I will be back to check them out. Still though, I did like that bike!

No comments: